Annapurna Circuit Trek
Annapurna Circuit trekking - A famous adventure lover route in south Asia...
Many natural wonders have in the world so nature shows natural architecture in our hand. The nature creations Magnificent wonder our northern land so we called Himalaya. The Annapurna Region is one of them when they blast the beauty of nature. Every Morning the sun light reflected in our Himalaya while this combination do not describe in words.
Annapurna Region Located in Central development Region, Basically Manang, Mustang, Lamjung, Kaski is around Annapurna region. Himalaya scene is most visited and beautiful part in Annapurna circuit trek. Gurung culture, Thakali also focused the Tourism and travel. Machhapuchhre "Fishtai" Lamjung Himal, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna (I, II, III) and Nilgiri, etc are located in Annapurna trek. Annapurna Conservation area also mostly visited and Tourism sector in Annapurna Region. Basically, Annapurna Regional Trek is 16 days Treks.
Cultural Heritage and Trades developing the tour and Travel. Gurung and Thakali culture and their warm Hospitality made a Jealous other cultural Trades. Trekkers feeling respected environment in this Trekking Trails, Many Tibet cultural Trades and Gurung Thakali cultural aspect are similar. The case of Mustang when they follow their local king in Mustang, Muktinath, and Kagbeni is a very much famous religious places. Thousands of pilgrims are visited in Temple for years. Jomsom is the best Tourism place while local Nepali people also mostly visited Jomsom, so we called Nepali Desert in Manang and Mustang. In a southern side the Pokhara Valley is situated. Lots of Temple, Lakes, Mountains, Business market, Hotel, Restaurant etc easily available in Pokhara. The western side of Annapurna Region while Baglung, Myagdi, are situated, so this place also keeps on different History. In a Northern side Lots of Himalayan Range, Annapurna conservative area and typical cultural community stolen the heart of Audience.
Natural beauty is blast in Annapurna Region. The Himalayan shadows Basically, Machhapuchhre and Annapurna shadows are reflected in Fewa Lake while this is magnificent scenery. Ghorepani, Pornhill, Dhampus, Ghandruk lots of places also describes about the identification of Annapurna Region. The Annapurna Region is mostly visited Trekking trails in Nepal. Annapurna conservative area, Biological system, Ecological system gives different taste. Ecological diversity plants, animals, insects etc are available in this area.
Finally, Annapurna Circuit trek is the most popular Trekking Trails in Nepal. Lots of cultural Trades Natural beauties, Biological and Ecological factor are mixed up in trekking when we visited an Annapurna feels different Taste and enjoyment.
- Cross the Thorang-La pass at 5416 meter.
- Enjoy the natural hot spring in Tatopani.
- Hindus and Buddhist shrine god of Muktinath temple of Mustang district
- Peacefull lake city and boating a phewa lake hike to peace pagoda on Pokhara
- Paradise views of Mt. Annapurna, Thorung Peak, Nilgiri, Chulu west and Chulu east, Tukuche Peak, Dhaulagiri, Lamjung Himal, Annapurna II, and Annapurna IV
- Magnificent lakes, glaciers, gorges and waterfalls
- Hike to Gangapurna Lake and beautiful landscape of Manang.
- Visit Barge Monastery, the largest monastery in Annapurna region.
- Sightseeing tour of UNESCO site in Kathmandu valley/Patan.
Location: Annapurna Region
Duration: 16 days
Start/end: Chamje to Pokhara
Max. Altitude: 5416m.
Daily trekkingghours: 6 hrs.
Meals: Lunch, breakfast and dinner in the trekking
Transportation: Bus/Jeep and Airt ticket
Group size: 2 people
Best seasons: Spring and Autumn
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in (TIA) airport1350m in Kathmandu.
Day 2: Bhaktapur sightseeing and Trek preparation.
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Besishahar continue Chemjhe by private jeep (1350m) take 11hours.
Day 4: Trek Chamjhe to Dharapani (2260m) takes 6 hours.
Day 5: Trek Dharapani to Chame (2750m) takes 6 hours.
Day 6: Trek Chame to UprePisang (3300m) takes 6 hours.
Day 7: Trek UperPisang to Manang (3540m) takes 7 hours.
Day 8: Manang Acclimatization Day then Hike to Gangapurna Viewpoint (3800m) takes 3 hours.
Day 9: Trek Manang to lather (4250m) takes 4 hours.
Day 10: Trek lather to Thorang Highcamp (4800m) takes 4 hours.
Day 11: Trek Thorong high camp to hike Thorangla pass (5416m) then until Muktinath (3800m) takes 8 hours.
Day 12: Trek Muktinath to Tatopani (Hotspring 1700m) takes 7 hours by local bus.
Day 13: Trek Tatopani to Pokhara (840m) by sharing jeep /local bus takes 7 hours.
Day 14: Pokhara full day sightseeing buy a car.
Day15: From Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus / by plane.
Day 16: Final departure your onward destitution.
Please click on small photos to have larger view.
- Arrival and departure for the guest Airport\Hotel by private jeep.
- Three nights' hotel in Kathmandu and two night Pokhara including bed and breakfast.
- City Sightseeing tour (Bhaktapur and Pokhara) Tour guide and transport)
- Three times food a day during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner).
- Trekking entry Permit and TIM’s card.
- Kathmandu to Besisahar by Bus and Besisahar to Chemjhe by Jeep.
- Muktinath to Jomsom by Jeep and Jomsomt to Tatopani continue Pokhara by bus.
- Pokhara to Kathmandu by domestic flight if required.
- All accommodations on the tea house during the trek.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly guide, necessary staff (1 porter for every 2 trekkers).
- Trekking Staff Salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and Insurance for the trek.
- Nepal government taxes, VAT 13% and Office service charge.
- Nepal entry visa at Tribhuvan International Airport - Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos you pay the 30 USD Nepal tourist visa fee, for the 14 days valid.
- For further information please visit: http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa
- Compulsory Your Travel insurance
- Food (lunch and dinner) while you are in Kathmandu/pokhara.
- Personal expenses and all the cold and hard drinks.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Fixed Departure Dates