- Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley
- Majestic views of Mt. Everest-Lhotse with series of peaks.
- Domestic scenic flight of Lukla 30 minutes
- Explore the World's Heritage Sites Everest enriched with flora /fauna.
- Sherpa traditional villages, impressive monasteries of Buddhist religion.
- Hiking around lovely tranquil pines and rhododendron forest.
- Trip duration: 8 Days
- Trekking route: Everest region
- Destination: Nepal
- Style: Tea-House
- Grade: Moderate
- Cast: Sherpas
Outline Itinerary of Trekking
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1350m (TIA) Airport.
Day 02: Kathmandu (1350 m/4,390 ft): Sightseeing tour in Patan and Trek Preparation
Day 03: Domestic flight both ways Kathmandu-Lukla (2,840m) Trek to Phakding (2,610m)
Day 04: Phakding-Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
Day 05: Namche Bazzar-Syangboche-Everest View Hotel
Day 06: Trek back to Namche-Lukla.
Day 07: Fly back Lukla to Kathmandu.
Day 08: Final departure.
Please click on small photos to have larger view.
- Arrival and departure from Airport-Hotel by private car.
- Three night’s hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Both ways Domestic flights Kathmandu-Lukla
- Local guest house accommodation during the trek
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) fees
- Everest National park fee and local tax.
- Government-authorized, experienced guide and porters
- Insurance, food, accommodation, and wage for guides and porters
- All equipment (sleeping bag, down jacket and duffel bag)
- Necessary First Aid Kit and trekking maps.
- Nepal Govt. tax and vat include service charge.
- Nepal visa fee 2 weeks 30$.
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Your personal expenses, shopping, etc.
- Shower and electronic charging fees at guest houses during the trek
- Alcoholic drinks, chocolates, tea and coffee
- Tips for guide and porter
- Extra accommodation and meals outside of itinerary
Fixed Departure Dates